Thu, Apr 20|
Men Who Cook CHEF registration
I want to be a chef at the 2023 Men Who Cook event!
Time & Location
Apr 20, 6:00 PM
Greenville, 303 Greenville Blvd SW, Greenville, NC 27834, USA
About the event
* You agree to be present at the event (arriving by 4:00pm) and provide one (1) dish, preparing enough food to serve approximately 200 sample sizes (2-3oz. or about the amount you would need to serve 25-30 full portions)
* Your food should be prepared off site and be ready to serve upon arrival.
* You are responsible for purchasing your own ingredients and supplies for your dish.
* Sample cups, silverware, and napkins are provided.
* You may recruit your own sous chef to help you.
* Logoed Men Who Cook aprons, serving gloves, and electricity will be available at each station.
* You will need to bring your own chafing dish, crockpot, warmer, serving utensils, and extension cords with you.
* Votes are counted in "tips" in your jar at your station. Tip chips will be sold for $2 ea. and are donated back to Cancer Services after the event.
* Winning chefs in each category gets the cash equivalent to the "tips" that they have collected from the guests and a custom trophy.
* You may only enter 1 category, cocktails, appetizer, soup, entree or dessert.
* Fee to enter is $50
Men Who cook CHEF registration
Sign me up to be a chef!